Recipe of Perfect My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉

My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉.

My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉

Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my king prawn and fish medley with noodles 😉. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my king prawn and fish medley with noodles 😉 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉:

  1. {Prepare of Raw King Prawns.
  2. {Get of mixed fish ie Crab,mussels, Shrimp.
  3. {Take of Chilli oil.
  4. {Make ready of chilli spicy salt.
  5. {Take of Soy sauce blended for fish.
  6. {Make ready of Oyster Sauce.
  7. {Prepare of thai fish sauce.
  8. {Get of Enough Thin noodles for 2 people.
  9. {Prepare of Boiling water to cover the noodles.

Instructions to make My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉:

  1. Add a tbls Chilli oil to a frying pan heat up then add a pinch of spicy chilli salt. Next add the uncooked king prawns. The chilli oil will just have a little kick but not too hot on the fish..
  2. When the prawns start to go pink in colour turn them over cook for 1 minute then add the rest of your fish medley..
  3. Boil the water in a saucepan and add your noodles to boil for 2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and when straining them add a little 1/2 tsp fish sauce and mix in..
  4. Next add the soy sauce, and fish sauce and Oyster to the fish stir all in..
  5. Serve on the noodles and enjoy..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my king prawn and fish medley with noodles 😉 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url