How to Prepare Perfect Quick simple sambal matah my version

Quick simple sambal matah my version.

Quick simple sambal matah my version

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick simple sambal matah my version. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Quick simple sambal matah my version is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Quick simple sambal matah my version is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have quick simple sambal matah my version using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Quick simple sambal matah my version:

  1. {Make ready 50 gr of shallots.
  2. {Prepare 50 gr of cabe rawit (chili padi).
  3. {Get 50 gr of lemon grass.
  4. {Make ready 3 pcs of kefir lime leaves.
  5. {Take 5 gr of shrimp paste.
  6. {Get 8 tbs of cooking oil.
  7. {Prepare to taste of Salt &pepper.

Steps to make Quick simple sambal matah my version:

  1. First slice shallots,lemongrass,chili,kefir lime in very thin slice mix together.
  2. Heat pan, put shrimp paste cover with alumunium foil,heat it until lil bit firm and crush it, mix together with other ingredients..
  3. Heat oil in pan, put hot oil in mixture and mix it well and add seasoning.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick simple sambal matah my version recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url