Recipe of Ultimate My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀

My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀.

My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀:

  1. {Take of veg oil.
  2. {Prepare of Ginger shredded.
  3. {Get of Garlic Crushed.
  4. {Make ready of Chicken Breasts cut cubed 1 inch.
  5. {Get of Onion chopped length wise.
  6. {Take of Carrots cut into strips.
  7. {Get of long beans left length wise.
  8. {Prepare of Course salt.
  9. {Take of White Pepper.
  10. {Prepare of sweet coloured sweet peppers chopped length wise.
  11. {Make ready of Spring onion chopped length wise.
  12. {Get of Bok Choy cut length wise.
  13. {Take of SAUCE:.
  14. {Get of Oyster sauce.
  15. {Get of Soy Sauce.
  16. {Get of Chicken Stock.
  17. {Make ready of salt.
  18. {Make ready of Brown Sugar.
  19. {Take of Rice wine vinegar.
  20. {Get of Corn Starch or Corn Flour.

Steps to make My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀:

  1. Have all your veg prepared, and chicken ..
  2. Grate the ginger and crush the garlic..
  3. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix, but leave out the corn starch at this stage. Set aside.
  4. In a deep wok, or large deep fry pan, heat up the oil until hot. Add the ginger then garlic fry for about 6 seconds..
  5. Then add the chicken and fry and keep turning and mixing, until the chicken turns white all over, about 5--6 minutes..
  6. Add the onion, carrots, salt, pepper and green beans and fry for about 5 minutes stirring all the time..
  7. Add the spring onion and sweet peppers, fry for 1 minute.
  8. Add the sauce, bring to boil, stirring all the time, then lower hear and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cornstarch to a little water and add to the mixture. It should go thicker..
  9. Add the bok choy, stir and serve with fried rice, steameed rice or noodles..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url