Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade YObOi stir Fry

YObOi stir Fry.

YObOi stir Fry

Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, yoboi stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

YObOi stir Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. YObOi stir Fry is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have yoboi stir fry using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make YObOi stir Fry:

  1. {Take of eggs.
  2. {Make ready of Ramen.
  3. {Take of kikkoman Fried Rice Seasoning Mix.
  4. {Take of some cheese "quantity doesn't matter".
  5. {Take of some shrimp, you judge.
  6. {Prepare of birds eye Steamfresh, Asian Medley.

Steps to make YObOi stir Fry:

  1. Saute shrimp until pink, I used medium cooked..
  2. Do your 4 eggs and add the cheese.
  3. Boil water for the ramen noodles.
  4. Read the direction for the for the Fried Rice Seasoning..
  5. Put the veggies in the microwave.
  6. After the noodles were done, I added a little veggy oil to a wok I have, then added the Fried Rice Seasoning so it wouldn't stick so much.
  7. Add, after the seasoning is the the wok, add the stemmed veggies and eggs along with the shrimp..and enjoy..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yoboi stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url