Simple Way to Make Award-winning My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg πŸ˜€

My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg πŸ˜€.

My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg πŸ˜€

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg πŸ˜€. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg πŸ˜€ is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg πŸ˜€ is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg πŸ˜€ using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg πŸ˜€:

  1. {Make ready 2 tbsp of veg oil.
  2. {Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Ginger shredded.
  3. {Make ready 4 cloves of Garlic Crushed.
  4. {Prepare 4 of Chicken Breasts cut cubed 1 inch.
  5. {Make ready 1/2 of Onion chopped length wise.
  6. {Prepare 2 of Carrots cut into strips.
  7. {Make ready 10 of long beans left length wise.
  8. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of Course salt.
  9. {Take 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
  10. {Get 3 of sweet coloured sweet peppers chopped length wise.
  11. {Prepare 1 large of Spring onion chopped length wise.
  12. {Take 1 bunch of Bok Choy cut length wise.
  13. {Prepare of SAUCE:.
  14. {Make ready 3 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
  15. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
  16. {Make ready 1 1/4 cup of Chicken Stock.
  17. {Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
  18. {Get 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
  19. {Take 1 tsp of Rice wine vinegar.
  20. {Make ready 2 tsp of Corn Starch or Corn Flour.

Instructions to make My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg πŸ˜€:

  1. Have all your veg prepared, and chicken ..
  2. Grate the ginger and crush the garlic..
  3. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix, but leave out the corn starch at this stage. Set aside.
  4. In a deep wok, or large deep fry pan, heat up the oil until hot. Add the ginger then garlic fry for about 6 seconds..
  5. Then add the chicken and fry and keep turning and mixing, until the chicken turns white all over, about 5--6 minutes..
  6. Add the onion, carrots, salt, pepper and green beans and fry for about 5 minutes stirring all the time..
  7. Add the spring onion and sweet peppers, fry for 1 minute.
  8. Add the sauce, bring to boil, stirring all the time, then lower hear and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cornstarch to a little water and add to the mixture. It should go thicker..
  9. Add the bok choy, stir and serve with fried rice, steameed rice or noodles..

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg πŸ˜€ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url