Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Belly Pork with Oyster Sauce.πŸ˜ƒ#Supper#sidedish#mainmeal

My Belly Pork with Oyster Sauce.πŸ˜ƒ#Supper#sidedish#mainmeal.

My Belly Pork with Oyster Sauce.πŸ˜ƒ#Supper#sidedish#mainmeal

Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my belly pork with oyster sauce.πŸ˜ƒ#supper#sidedish#mainmeal. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Belly Pork with Oyster Sauce.πŸ˜ƒ#Supper#sidedish#mainmeal is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Belly Pork with Oyster Sauce.πŸ˜ƒ#Supper#sidedish#mainmeal is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my belly pork with oyster sauce.πŸ˜ƒ#supper#sidedish#mainmeal using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Belly Pork with Oyster Sauce.πŸ˜ƒ#Supper#sidedish#mainmeal:

  1. {Get 6 Slices of Belly pork.
  2. {Get 4 tbls of Oyster sauce.
  3. {Prepare 1/2 of onion sautèed.

Instructions to make My Belly Pork with Oyster Sauce.πŸ˜ƒ#Supper#sidedish#mainmeal:

  1. 6 slices Belly pork added to an oven dish on parchment paper then add 2 tbls Oyster sauce spread on top..
  2. Add to a preheated oven 160°C for half the time. Take out and drain some of the liquid, turn them over, add the rest of the oyster sauce on top. Add the sautΓ¨ed onions on in between..
  3. Add back to the oven for the rest of the time to cook when browned they are done..
  4. Serve and have side dishes to go with them of your choice, veg, Rice or Chips..

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my belly pork with oyster sauce.πŸ˜ƒ#supper#sidedish#mainmeal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url