Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade My Buttered Garlic + Lemon Haddock Fillets with Mushroom

My Buttered Garlic + Lemon Haddock Fillets with Mushroom.

My Buttered Garlic + Lemon Haddock Fillets with Mushroom

Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my buttered garlic + lemon haddock fillets with mushroom. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Buttered Garlic + Lemon Haddock Fillets with Mushroom is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Buttered Garlic + Lemon Haddock Fillets with Mushroom is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my buttered garlic + lemon haddock fillets with mushroom using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Buttered Garlic + Lemon Haddock Fillets with Mushroom:

  1. {Take 1 tbls of butter with 1 garlic clove crushed garlic crushed.
  2. {Prepare 1 tbls of lemon juice.
  3. {Prepare 1 tbls of lemon juice for mushrooms.
  4. {Get 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
  5. {Take 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
  6. {Prepare 1 tsp of butter with another garlic clove crushed.
  7. {Prepare 3 TSP of Double cream.

Instructions to make My Buttered Garlic + Lemon Haddock Fillets with Mushroom:

  1. .
  2. Add the ricewine vinegar and lemon juice and cover with lid and let it poach for 10 minutes.
  3. Fry the mushrooms in garlic butter.
  4. Add a squirt lemon.
  5. Take them off the heat to cool then add Double cream and mix in with the lemon juice.
  6. Add about 3 tbls of the fish juice then mix in..
  7. Add the mushrooms to the fish pour over the haddock.
  8. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
  9. Add to a serving dish with lemon or Parsley to decorate..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my buttered garlic + lemon haddock fillets with mushroom recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url