Recipe of Homemade My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀

My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀.

My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀:

  1. {Get of veg oil.
  2. {Make ready of Ginger shredded.
  3. {Make ready of Garlic Crushed.
  4. {Make ready of Chicken Breasts cut cubed 1 inch.
  5. {Prepare of Onion chopped length wise.
  6. {Prepare of Carrots cut into strips.
  7. {Prepare of long beans left length wise.
  8. {Make ready of Course salt.
  9. {Prepare of White Pepper.
  10. {Take of sweet coloured sweet peppers chopped length wise.
  11. {Take of Spring onion chopped length wise.
  12. {Make ready of Bok Choy cut length wise.
  13. {Make ready of SAUCE:.
  14. {Prepare of Oyster sauce.
  15. {Get of Soy Sauce.
  16. {Make ready of Chicken Stock.
  17. {Get of salt.
  18. {Prepare of Brown Sugar.
  19. {Get of Rice wine vinegar.
  20. {Make ready of Corn Starch or Corn Flour.

Steps to make My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀:

  1. Have all your veg prepared, and chicken ..
  2. Grate the ginger and crush the garlic..
  3. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix, but leave out the corn starch at this stage. Set aside.
  4. In a deep wok, or large deep fry pan, heat up the oil until hot. Add the ginger then garlic fry for about 6 seconds..
  5. Then add the chicken and fry and keep turning and mixing, until the chicken turns white all over, about 5--6 minutes..
  6. Add the onion, carrots, salt, pepper and green beans and fry for about 5 minutes stirring all the time..
  7. Add the spring onion and sweet peppers, fry for 1 minute.
  8. Add the sauce, bring to boil, stirring all the time, then lower hear and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cornstarch to a little water and add to the mixture. It should go thicker..
  9. Add the bok choy, stir and serve with fried rice, steameed rice or noodles..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url